Study Degree at College, University in Canada, student and work visa, immigration

Study Degree at College, University in Canada, student and work visa, immigration.

Aitur Group Ltd is proud to annunciate that we are a certified agent to recruit students for the Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus; Canada.  The Memorandum of Agreement between Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU), Vancouver Campus and Aitur Group Ltd was singed on the August 14, 2014.  The Official Certificate of Representation was issued on September 05, 2014.

Currently, we are recruiting prospective students from CIS countries, including Azerbaijan, Armenia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan for undergraduate and graduate degree programs.

On the picture: Ms. Amy Yan, Director Marketing & Recruitment of the Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) and Mr. Rick Turdubay, Managing Director , Aitur Group Ltd at the FDU-Vancouver Campus, Canada.

Our services in English and Russian languages included:

  • Assisting prospective students to understand the Fairleigh Dickinson University requirements.
  • Assisting prospective students to complete the FDU application form.
  • Translating required documents from Russian into English
  • Assisting prospective students to obtain an offer letter from the FDU.
  • Assisting prospective students to complete their acceptance form.
  • Assisting prospective students to get official Letter of Acceptance/Tuition fee statement and the other documents for study permit and visa.
  • Meeting accepted students at the Vancouver International Airport.
  • Assisting students to find an accommodation or home stay.
How Does It Work?
  1. If you interested, please, send e-mail in English or Russian with full contact information, education degree, via our website by using the contact us page.
  2. You must meet the FDU Entrance Requirements for International Students which include: Education Requirements, Transcripts, Recommendations, English Language Proficiency.
  3. After completing the FDU application form and above mentioned documents you have to wait for 2 weeks for Undergraduate applications, and 4 weeks for Graduate applications.
  4. Once student accepted by FDU he/she will have 30 days to confirm their acceptance by sign the offer letter and make a deposit US$2500.00- to get official Letter of Acceptance/Tuition fee statement and other documents for study permit and visa.
  5. The rest of tuition fee must be paid during the first 3 weeks after starting the first semester.
  6. The deposit of US$2500.00 and rest of the tuition fee must be paid to FDU directly, not to us.

On the picture: Mr. Rick Turdubay, Managing Director with a student from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan at the FDU-Vancouver Campus, Canada.

About the Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU).

The FDU is the largest private university in New Jersey, USA.  FDU is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, multi campus institution. Founded in 1942, FDU achieved four-year status in 1948 and approval as a university in 1956. The University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Degree programs are offered on two New Jersey campuses and at two FDU locations outside the U.S.: Wroxton College, in Oxfordshire in England, and the Vancouver Campus, in British Columbia, Canada.

About the FDU Vancouver Campus.

The Vancouver campus opened in 2007 in Vancouver, Beautiful British Columbia. Located in western Canada near the U.S. border, Vancouver is one of the world’s most attractive and multicultural cities. Approximately 800 students from 60 countries are studying at the FDU Vancouver Campus.The Vancouver Campus offers students one of the few opportunities to earn an American college degree while studying in Canada. Vancouver offers resources to students who need additional support in developing their English-language skills before starting degree studies.

Accepted Tests of English Proficiency


  • Internet-based: 79 or higher
  • Computer-based: 213 or higher
  • Paper-based: 550 or higher
  • FDU Vancouver Campus testing code: 7627
  • Overall band score of 6.0 or higher
Why Fairleigh Dickinson?

The Vancouver Campus is operated through the Fairleigh Dickinson University of British Columbia Foundation, which is a not-for-profit entity in British Columbia, Canada.

Free Tutoring Services at the Vancouver Campus

Fairleigh Dickinson University - Vancouver has joined to provide our students with free, professional, online tutoring in writing and in other disciplines. Students can log in anytime and anywhere! You can create an account using the instructions found in the attachment to access the three tutoring options available.

Working in Canada.

FDU – Vancouver is one of a few institutions in Beautiful British Columbia that has been invited to participate in the Student Off Campus Work Permit Program which will allow international students attending our university to work part time while studying. The Off-Campus Work Permit Program allows eligible international students to work off-campus up to 20 hours per week during the regular academic year and full-time during scheduled breaks, subject to specific eligibility requirements of the program.

Explore the Vancouver Campus

To learn more about the University, visit FDU at . Learn about Vancouver's Academics and Bachelor degree programs, Student Life and Student Services. Because attending a university requires a serious investment, you’ll learn how scholarships and other financial aid opportunities make the Vancouver Campus an affordable option for students and their families.

Note: Aitur Group Ltd is not an immigration consultant.

For more information about the Study in Canada: Visas, Work and Immigration for International Students please visit the Canada Government official website below

You will need a study permit
If you wish to take academic, professional or vocational training at a university, college or other educational institution in Canada, you will need a study permit before you enter Canada. There are a few exceptions to this rule. For example, you do not need a permit if you are enrolling in a short-term course or program of six months or less. However, if you think you might study for more than six months, it is a good idea to obtain a study permit before you arrive.
Apply for a study permit
You must apply for a study permit from outside Canada, at the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live. Many visa offices have specific local instructions about which documents you must submit with your application. Visit your visa office’s website to find out what these are. There is a list of visa offices on the CIC website at

All the forms you will need, and guides to help you complete the forms, are available for free on CIC’s website at There is also a document checklist to make sure you include everything you need with your application. You must include:

  • your letter of acceptance;
  • proof of your identity; and
  • Proof that you have sufficient funds for your stay in Canada.
Immigration representatives, consultants and lawyers

There are people who offer immigration advice or assistance to visa applicants. They usually charge a fee for their services. You do not need to hire an immigration representative in order to apply for a study permit. Hiring one will not cause your application to get special attention. If you do hire a representative, choose carefully, and make sure you hire someone who is authorized by the Government of Canada. CIC will not deal with anyone who is not authorized. For more information, see the CIC website at

Letter of acceptance.

You must include the original letter of acceptance you received from the educational institution you plan to attend. This is to prove that you have been accepted.You must ensure that all the necessary information is included in the letter. You can find the requirements at Letter of Acceptance (PDF, 677 KB).

Proof of funds.

You must also include proof that you have sufficient funds for your stay in Canada. This includes money for:

  • tuition fees;
  • living expenses for you and any family member coming to Canada with you; and
  • Return transportation for you and your family.
Please visit your visa office’s website for information on accepted proof of funds.For information about tuition fee estimates, cost of living in Canada’s provinces, study permits and scholarships in Canada, visit
Other information about study permits.
You may be asked to provide additional documents. In most cases, you and any family member coming to Canada with you will need a medical examination. You and any family member who is 18 or over may also need a security check. The visa office can assist you with these matters. The visa office may ask to interview you as part of the process. If so, they will tell you when and where the interview will take place. If your application is approved, you will receive a letter of introduction confirming the approval. This is not your study permit, but it is proof that your application has been approved. You will need to bring this letter to Canada with you in order to obtain your study permit upon entering. Depending on your citizenship or where you live, you may also need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. To check the requirements for a visa, and to find out how to apply, see
Obtaining your study permit
When you arrive in Canada, you will be met by an officer from the Canada Border Services Agency. You will need to show the officer:
  • your letter of introduction from the visa office;
  • your passport or other valid travel documents;
  • the letter of acceptance from the school you will be attending;
  • proof of funds documents; and
  • your temporary resident visa, if required.
If you meet all the necessary conditions, the officer will give you a study permit.

Note: Canada Border Services Agency officers make the final decision on whether you will receive a study permit, based on Canadian law.

Renewing your study permit.

You can apply to renew your study permit if you want to study longer. It is important to apply well before your current permit expires to ensure your permit remains valid. For information on how to renew your study permit, please visit

Work permits for spouses of students.

If you are a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution, and you have a valid study permit, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for a permit to work in Canada. As long as they have a work permit, they can work in any occupation and change jobs at any time.These permits are valid for the same period of time as your study permit.

Working after graduation.

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows you to gain valuable Canadian work experience after you have completed your studies in Canada. This can help you apply to become a permanent resident of Canada. To qualify, you must have graduated from a public or private institution that grants degrees recognized by the province or territory. These institutions may include a university, college or CEGEP. Work permits under this program are valid for the length of your study program, up to a maximum of three years. For example, if you graduate from a four-year degree program, you could be eligible for a three-year work permit. If you graduate from an eight-month certificate program, you would be eligible for a work permit that is valid for eight months.You must apply for a post-graduation work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation from your educational institution that you have met the requirements for completing your academic program. With this permit, you can work in any occupation and change employers anytime you wish.

Staying in Canada permanently.

If you want to make Canada your permanent home, there are a number of ways to apply. In most cases, you will not need to leave Canada.

Conclusion:  If you decide to study at Fairleigh Dickinson University – Vancouver Campus, Canada

Contact us today to discuss your needs.

Aitur Group Ltd, Official Certificate of Representation FDU.pdf