Aitur Group Ltd. Our affordable face-to-face instructor, tutor led basic Computer Aid Design, AutoCAD, acad or simply CAD applications drafting and design training course, class, lessons and tutorial services for beginners are available in Metro Vancouver, BC including North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam, Langley, Abbotsford, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Delta and more.
The course is ideal for people who want to get a job as a CAD draftsperson or technician in engineering, architectural consulting firms, interior design and electrical/ mechanical contractor companies.
AutoCAD Level 1 Training Course Content:
• Session 1. 3 Hours. Generating simple 2D drawings and editing/modifying commands/tools.
• Session 2. 3 Hours. Generating accurate drawings & object copying, moving, scaling, editing commands and procedures.
• Session 3. 3 Hours. Drawing Layers, Object's layer, Polylines, Arcs, Distance and Area measuring commands and tools.
• Session 4. 4-5 Hours. Generating composite objects, editing/modifying /duplicating, inserting blocks methods and commands.
• Session 5-6. 4 Hours. Printing essentials, layouts, plot commands, drawing annotation and editing, text, hatching, dimension tools and commands.
Total duration: 6 sessions, +/- 17-18 hours.
Read more about the training details HERE
References are available.