Doing Business with Russia and other CIS countries is not easy. The planning and executing projects in these countries could be more complicated for foreign companies.
Aitur Group Ltd offers Project Management (Project Scope, Time/Work Schedule/Gant Chart, Cost/Budget, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk, and Procurement) Services, including the Project Co-ordination; Contractor Management, Testing/Verification &Pre-Commissioning Supervision activities.
We are a Canadian company with more than 20 years of working experience in CIS countries and comprehensive knowledge about these states government regulations and standards. Besides project management and technical skills, we have languages abilities (English, Russian, Kazak, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tatar and Uyghur). Excellent knowledge about of the people, tradition, values and unspoken taboos allows us to liaise effectively with the government agencies, your future or existing business partners, communities and the project stakeholders.
We understand clients’ business goals, project needs, objectives, requirements, schedule, various constraints and budget. Aitur Group Ltd will cover project Planning and Design, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing processes according to project methodology, PM knowledge areas and industry best practices to meet client’s project objectives &deliveries on time and budget with acceptable work quality.
If you have/ start projects or doing business with Russia and other CIS states/countries such as the Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, please contact us.
Aitur Group’s project team and CIS local resources have high professional education, extended working experience and special training in the following fields:
- Identified clients’ needs& expectations, company goal, project scope, requirement &boundaries.
- Prepared Work Breakdown Structure identified project major deliverables, activity list, durations, man hours and project milestones, constraints, assumptions, critical path and etc.
- Developed project scope, plans; estimated cost, budget schedule; negotiated for resources
- Identified& assessed project stakeholders, regulatory bodies and their expectations.
- Identified, evaluated, mitigated and monitored project risks, estimated contingency fund.
- Provided leadership, team-building, defined team responsibilities &gave guidance to project team
- Managed the project execution within agreed upon scope, timeline, budget and work quality
- Monitored the project progress, scope, cost, schedule, quality-6 Sigma tools & corrective actions.
- Estimated change/Implemented approved changes: updated scope, schedule, cost &baselines.
- Completed project reports, lessons learned, financial transactions &archived project documents.
- Reviewed Issued for Construction docs, addendums, specs, engineering AutoCAD drawings. Material take offs, reviewed shop drawings, coordinated subcontractors/vendors, site works.
- RFI & Site Instructions, Change, Testing, Pre-commissioning, Warranty, O&M Manuals, As Built.
Project Procurement & Contractor Management:
- Reviewed IFC docs, addendums, Request for Information & Site and Change Management, on site construction supervision.
- Estimated materials/equipment, obtained &evaluated quotations from vendors, completed deals.
- Issued POs, checked equipment to ensure quality, quantity, price, damages &completed claims.
- Selected contractors, identified their responsibilities, KPIs, main milestones, incentive &penalties,
- Identified/monitored scope, cost, schedule, work quality-Six Sigma tool & corrective actions.
Testing &Pre-Commissioning Management:
- Coordinated testing/pre-commissioning scope, schedules, key dates, personnel, end user training.
- Reviewed factory, site & final commissioning testing reports, act of acceptance and etc.
- Reviewed O&M Manuals, “As built” drawings, punch lists, completion statement & warranties.