Aitur Group Ltd provides a basic Autodesk AutoCAD drafting and design corporate training course, program or private tutoring services. The Computer Aid Design or simply CAD, autocad, acad tutorial class is for beginners and covers basics and essential of the computer drafting software.
Our affordable face-to-face instructor, tutor led class, lessons are available in Canada, including the Metro Vancouver, BC; Edmonton, Calgary, Alberta; Whitehorse, Yukon Territory; Greater Toronto Area, Ontario and more.
What is the AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design and drafting.
Learning Goal: The purpose of this AutoCAD training course is to give participants an understanding of how to use drafting templates, layers and viewports. Our tutor will teach how to create and edit blocks, 2D dimension CAD drawings. The course is also about printing concepts, layouts, plotting commands, drawing annotating &editing, text, hatching and dimension tools.
1. Training Course Content:
- Session 1. 3 Hours. Generating simple drawings and editing/modifying commands/tools.
- Session 2. 3 Hours. Generating accurate drawings & object copying, moving, scaling, editing commands and procedures.
- Session 3. 3 Hours. Drawing Layers, Object’s layer, Polylines, Arcs, Distance and Area measuring commands and tools.
- Session 4. 4 Hours. Generating composite objects, editing/modifying /duplicating, inserting blocks methods and commands.
- Sessions 5-6. 4-5 Hours. Printing essentials, layouts, plot commands, drawing annotation and editing, text, hatching, dimension tools and commands.
Total duration: 6 sessions, 17-18 hours.